Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Star Trek Beyond Spoiler Free Review!


Hey Peeps now I know you know that Star Trek Beyond looks very cool and I agree with you 100%. 

After seeing the latest film I have to say that I think it's a good movie but it does have a few issues in regards to what, why and where.

What is the purpose of this movie does it serve to push this franchise further?

Why does this movie have such a familiar theme?

Where does this movie fit within the new Star Trek movies timeline?

These are questions I still have after viewing the latest movie and hopefully they may help you pay attention to these questions and maybe you will have the answers after checking it out for your self or you may have more questions than I do.

I have always had a weird love and hate relationship with what I think is Star Wars baby brother in regards to Sci-fi movies but I have seen every Star Trek movie ever made so I really don't show much favoritism there.

Either way I truly love that Star Trek has a new movie in theaters and hope to see more in the near future!

Be sure to like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more Sketchcard updates.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment