Monday, November 22, 2010

"The Bubble!"

Sneek peek at my home studio...75% of my time is now spent in front of these monitors...peep the Barking Lizards coffee cup!
Whats an art studio without and art table...

Sorry but i read alot! Sometimes i just look at pretty pictures alot too!

My storage area... you can get lost in this corner i promise...

Last but not least is my recording studio i am building, yeah i know it needs help.
hope you enjoyed this tour of my workspace, Oh one more thing every studio needs a name right so i called mines..."The Bubble!"

2 comments:

  1. My BLT mug us a repurposed home for xacto blades and push pins. Nice space though! It has a door you can shut!! Maybe even lock!!! I wish mine did....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!:)

    Like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter @ErikReevesart

    ReplyDelete