Friday, October 21, 2011

HIS issue 1 page 01 inks

  

 Ok here we go Hoodratz In Space #1 page 01 inks. Thats right finally getting things rolling with this eagerly anticipated comic book series thats been in the making for several years. Hoodratz In Space is created by me and written by the talented Jackie Cannon .Yes I will be doing all the artwork for this fun and exciting story and I plan to destroy any early thoughts you may have about this series. When you see the final product dont blame me if your left going WOW!

Why has it taken so long?

From the first day i decided i wanted to do this series I wanted the art to be stunning and decided to wait as long as I could to perfect my craft. Well although im never 100% satisfied with my artwork things are looking pretty good so far.

So buckle up everybody here comes the Hoodratz!

Be sure to like the official Hoodratz In Space fan page on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment