Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thanks #DCC10

For years I have been lucky enough to occasionally be a guest at the Dallas Comic-Con even when the convention was a smaller but still very busy event.

Never would I have imagined that it would become the #1 convention in the entire DFW metroplex that it is today!

The Official Pix table, the Freeby table and the Speed pass line have all increased in size, the small family feeling is no longer the feeling of this convention. It's like being in the life of a child that has now grown to become an adult.

I remember when I first heard about the move to the Irving Convention Center and I remember thinking to myself "I really hope they have a decent turn out because the Irving Convention Center is by no means a small venue..."

As of today I can honestly say I was blown away at the amount of peeps that came out to this years convention and just to give you a clear picture of how special this years convention was I got to the Irving Convention Center at 9:30am and the line to enter the show was already around the building going to the back!

I sold out of everything I put on my table (Peacekeeper# 1, Throwd:Goth Damned, and several available prints)

#DCC10 was a great convention and I look forward to being apart of the next one!

Thanks to @MarkWalters74 and @BigFanBoy and the entire @Dallascomiccon crew who put together one of the best conventions I have ever been to in my own hometown!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment