Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hoodratz In Space issue #1 off to the printers!

 
Wow! I am still in disbelief that this is actually happening, after almost 8 years of developement and crazy preparation its finally on its way to the printers. Im not sure if this is the feeling that other creators get when they send thier books to printers but I am speechless right now not to mention exhausted from the many all nighters I just pulled to get this book done.
 
I can't wait to see how they come out I have a good relationship with my printer so im not too worried but as much as I wish I could go out an celebrate i have to get back to work on Marvel sketchcards and finish up Saint 3!
 
Be careful what you ask for folks cause you just might get it!
 
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Hoodratzinspace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment