Friday, October 12, 2012

Hoodratz In Space issue #1 arrives!

Hoodratz In Space is ©2012 Erik Reeves for Vear Graphics.
So today started out like any other Friday for me I get out of bed excited about what ever project I planned to work on today when suddenly I decided to check the shipping info provided the day before by my printers in regards to the Hoodratz In Space books. I immediately noticed that the packages had already been sorted at my local Post Office near my home.
 
I decided to check my front door step and there were two nice size boxes sitting there and I had a good feeling about what would be inside the boxes. I hurried to my office with the boxes and opened the first one and then the second and under the protective paper and wrap I saw for the first time the books I had dreamed about 8 years ago today!
 
"YES!" I shouted and then it hit me that today was in no way like any of the previous Fridays in my life today actually was the birth of the Hoodratz In Space.....
 
Happy Birthday Hoodratz In Space!

Be sure to order your copy today by clicking on the image on the right of this page!
Be sure to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Hoodratzinspace

No comments:

Post a Comment