Friday, November 2, 2012

My first In-Store appearance at Zeus Comics and Collectibles in Dallas, Texas 2012


I was very pleased to see Official Throwd Model Jamechia Duncan made it out to the
In-Store at Zues Comics and Collectibles to sign some books for our fans. She is such a trooper!
 
My good friend and artist Kevin Steele made it out to sign some books for his fans as well. 
Kevin is usually so busy it was his first chance to even see his pages in the book.

Samax Amen is always a pleasure to hang out and discuss whats going on in the industry and life I know at some point he has to write that stuff done and publish his best selling advice handbook.
 
I was very eager to meet my fans and friends and couldnt wait to get a chance to say thanks for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment