Friday, February 8, 2013

Download Throwd Killer Compilation today!


 I really cant tell you how excited I am to have this book finally available for fans of the Throwd comic series. Throwd Killer Compilation combines all 3 of my original Throwd stories "Code of Silence", "Platinum Pieces" and the first of the three part origin story "Butterfly Chronicles part One" from when I first started this comic series and now they are in one great book.
 
Fans can currently download the early edition ebook or digital copy of this book today or order a printed copy when it becomes available next week.
 
This is a must have for all Throwd comic fans.
 
Super excited about this one myself and I cant wait to get me own copy!
 
Like Throwdcomic on Facebook and follow on Twitter @Throwdcomic 

No comments:

Post a Comment