Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Saint issue #3 Released and Now Available!

Saint is ©  Wayne Jackson and Urban Senate LLC.
So after getting word that Saint issue #3 was going to the printers I was very anxious to receive my copy considering that I had spent so many hours working very diligently to create a book that I myself and Wayne Jackson would be very proud of.

After completing Saint issue #2 I honestly wasn't 100% happy with the final result mostly due to my artwork and my unfamiliarity of the characters involved in the Saint universe and therefore I decided that I would spend more time in fleshing out the characters in this issue.

I am always pushing my art further and I feel as if the timing worked very well for the artwork and the story in this issue.

On Monday, After opening the mail and having an opportunity to sit down and finally view the final results I was pleasantly surprised at how great the book looks.

It's now been several years of working with Wayne Jackson bringing his epic Saint comic series to life but I am currently as excited about working on the next issue as I am working on the previous issues and looking forward to seeing how far we can push the envelope in Saint issue #4...

so stay tuned.

Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment