Thursday, July 23, 2015

Saint issue #4 production update!

SAINT is © Wayne Jackson and Urban Senate LLC.
When I first met Wayne Jackson several years back I would never have imagined that  I would be as excited as I am to work on his Saint comic series and to be having as much fun as I am on Saint issue #4!

More new characters and story twists are all apart of this latest issue. I'm working as hard as possible to make this as good or better than my last issue. If you're a fan of this series I hope you're ready because it won't be long before Saint issue # 4 will be done and available for your enjoyment.
If you haven't done so already be sure you order all of the previous issues of Wayne Jackson's Saint comic series here...

  
Like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment