Thursday, October 1, 2015

Look out for my exclusive covers to an all new upcoming series of novels by award-winning and best-selling author A.M. Griffin.

I have always been a fan of doing book covers and every since I was a small child I have been fascinated with cover art that would serve as the gateway to whatever magic was inside the pages of the many books I would look at on the shelves of my local library, Barnes and Noble and even on today's web.

It's always an amazing thing to bring two worlds together and I am very honored to have my artwork grace the covers of such an amazing writer like A.M. Griffin.

Check out my first cover to her Brand New series of Urban Fantasy Novels slated to be released in early 2016.

Stay tuned!
Click image for larger view.

1 comment:

  1. I loved working with you! I count my blessings that found you!

    ReplyDelete