Friday, May 13, 2016

Saint issue #4 cover complete!

I am super excited to finally reveal my cover for Saint issue #4 published by Urban Senate LLC.

 

If you have been following this series then you know this is my secon cover for this series although I have done all of the artwork in issue #2 and #3 as well. Got the call to do my version of the cover for this issue and I was so excited. Be sure to order your copy online or pick up one at a comic convention near you and if you happen to catch me at a convention bring this book and I will sign it for free and tell you how awesome you are to have gotten this book.

 

check out my process for creating this cover below.

Be sure to like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment