Tuesday, August 2, 2016

San Diego Comic Con 2016


This years visit to the San Diego Comic Con was filled with new challenges considering the ever changing main events, the very vibrant night life and the very tolerant locals.
It's always been for me a place to find a sense of sanity and to put my art career in perspective with what is the newest trends of current comics, movies and games and more. 

A Pop culture mega festival to give all industry peeps a reminder of why we love doing what we do.

This years visit marked a very different feel for me, every year has inspired me to push forward into the depths of more unknown paths and choices. I actually felt myself completely letting go this year and thinking more about my final stop in the industry I love so much.


I've been so busy just being creative that I hadn't given much thought to where I eventually would like to end up at the end of the long road of pushing to be a better artist.


I came to the conclusion that if I never push through the ceiling in my career that is the established comics industry, have I truly accomplished anything worthwhile?


Have I truly left my fans a reason to appreciate all of the hard work I have put into being a good story teller?


Have I somehow avoided the path that has been laid before me by doing my own thing for so long?


So as I write this let this be far warning that I am about to embark on a personal journey to explore the fantastic world of mainstream comics.


It was a pleasure to once again catch up with the incredible artist that I am very fortunate to also call my friends...


Jim Daly, Jaime Mendoza, Andy Chang, Mark Brooks, Tim Bradstreet, Todd Nauck, Lee Duhig, Mark Walters, Billy King, Scott Benefiel, Marat Mychaels, Sanford Greene and many more.


Looking forward to surprising my fans with new art and a new purpose and hope you all continue to support me on my new venture!


Enjoy my latest San Diego Comic Con 2016 Recap video above and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel it's going to be a very eventful year and I would hate for any of you to miss the ride.

Be sure to come see me at this weeks Dallas Comic Show August 6-7 click the image below for more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment