Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Spider-Man Homecoming Spoiler Free review

I still remember the first Spider-Man Movie released by Sony Pictures in 2002 Directed by Sam Raimi.

Along with the Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3!

I also definitely remember The Amazing Spider-Man in 2012!

So when I first heard about the Spider-Man Homecoming movie I was not really interested in seeing it, until an industry friend at a recent convention I was a guest at suggested it was worth seeing.

I recall him saying “ Remember when Marvel took over producing their own movies and they released IRON-MAN? Yeah it’s like that!”

After pondering a little more and after my disappointment after watching the Cult of Chucky I decided what could possibly be worse.

Surprise, surprise, surprise someone really wanted to make me enjoy Spider-Man Homecoming!

This movie was actually better than I thought it would be and even the poorly animated parts didn’t stop this movie from being fun.

It’s definitely not my favorite MARVEL movie but it fits perfectly in the universe with my favorite MARVEL movie.

It’s a good modern day take on the wall crawler I must say. I am still not sure if I care much for the choice of villain in this film and that has nothing to do with the very talented Micheal Keaton, but I must say that if you are a dedicated fan of Spider-Man and you live in the future like we all do right now I believe you will probably really enjoy this movie.

Be sure to Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @erikreevesart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment