Saturday, August 4, 2018

Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom Spoiler Free Movie Review!


If you’ve seen one Jurassic movie you’ve seen them all, right?
Well not so fast my good dinosaur movie loving friend,
 this Dino flick is definitely worth its hype.

It’s been a few years, well actually it’s been 3 years since the release of Jurassic World in 2015 and I, just like the rest of the Dino flick loving people in the world have been so busy just trying to keep up with all of the latest Star Wars, DC and Marvel movies coming to theaters every year that I didn’t see this magical film coming.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kindom is Directed by J. A. Bayona and is the fifth installment of the Jurassic Park film series, and the second movie in the planned Jurassic World Trilogy.

Starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and Jeff Goldblum

The story is as good as you can expect, the visual effects are still incredible as expected and the chills and thrills are just as frightening and entertaining as expected.

This film franchise has definitely found its formula for making you want more.

I found myself asking myself how am I falling for the same things that made me scared in the last 4 movies, why am I believing these dinosaurs are real and why do I wish I could take one home only to be eaten by the same cute monster once it matures to adulthood.

If you need a break from your insane real life go see this fun and exciting film it’s better than you think and you will not feel like you just wasted 2 hours and 10 minutes of your day, instead you may even feel better about your life and your chances of not having to worry about being chomped on by a T-Rex on your way home today!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment