Monday, November 17, 2014

Not so New Marvel Test Plot!

So it took me some time but I finally found my old "New Marvel Test Plot" mixed in with several old comic scripts I have collected over the years.

Why this script? Lets just say this script scared the hell out of me and no matter how many times I tried to do the pages I was never happy with my results and would just move on to something that was easier for me to do like create my own story.
 
Yep I had what an industry friend likes to call the "Snakes in the head" and could not shake it for years I just believed I was just not good enough to dare try to work on anything related to the big 3 and oh how I had dreamed of working for them and I believe that I wanted to do so so bad that I just got to anxious and messed up everytime.
 
Took me years to finally understand that no I dont have to draw like any of the incredibly talented artist that had worked hard to to get a gig with any of the companies I so wanted to work for.  After working on other independent comic projects for years I developed the confindence to take another shot at it now.
 
Looking forward to doing the thumbnails for these 6 pages ASAP so stay tuned for more updates!
 
Be sure to like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more Sketchcard updates.

Please feel free to show your support for my art by visiting my store and purchasing any of my books by clicking on the banner below. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment