Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hoodratz In Space: Algonn Aock Hunter character design!

Algonn is © Erik Reeves and Vear Graphics
Click image for larger view.

As it is with every living thing there are the hunted and there are the hunters and Algonn is considered the best Aock hunter to date.
Known to have captured some of the most feared aliens in the Galaxy along with his vicious prowlers this Aock is truly a formidable enemy of all who he seeks to obtain.
 
Look out for this character and more in my upcoming Hoodratz In Space issue #3 comic and my Hoodratz In Space Galaxy Guide book!

Be sure to like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more Hoodratz In Space updates.

Please feel free to show your support for my art by visiting my store and purchasing any of my books by clicking on the banner below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment