Friday, February 20, 2015

Hoodratz In Space: Zeynn Aock Witch character design!

Zeynn is © Erik Reeves and Vear Graphics.

In every culture there is a type of healer who has remedies to protect others against witchcraft and other supernatural powers. Aock rulers are known to consult with such a witch of this nature.  Prepared to remedy any and all ailments to their leaders the Aock Witch is a very intricate part of its ability to rule mystical worlds of power and magic.

But beware of the Aock Witch Sect known for their powers of deception as well thus making them a very 
untrustworthy acquaintance.

Be sure to like me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ErikReevesart for more Hoodratz In Space updates.

Please feel free to show your support for my art by visiting my store and purchasing any of my books by clicking on the banner below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment