Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 was a good year!

2015 was a very good year for me creatively and proved to be a lesson filled one for me as well.

From Dec 2014 I was assigned so many Sketchcard projects that I was working around the clock to get them done even during the Holidays and for the first half of 2015.

I later signed on to continue working on Urban Senates' "Saint" comic series Created and Written by Wayne Jackson and I was very lucky to work with New York Times Best Selling Author Karrine Steffans on a very cool "Vixen Sant Angelo" Comic!

Had another incredible time at San Diego Comic-Con this year!!!

Decided to push on with my Hoodratz In Space comic series with the latest issue #3 now in the final stages of production and scheduled for release March 2016.

Got the awesome chance to Do some exciting and Fun exclusive book covers to an all new upcoming series of novels by award-winning and best-selling author A.M. Griffin

I also had a successful life saving surgery and learned some very needed time management skills during recovery!

I got to see the New Star Wars Movie on opening day at Midnight!!!

So many other great things happened in 2015 these are just some of them. I'm excited to find out what New and challenging adventures await me in 2016!

Be well....

No comments:

Post a Comment