Friday, December 18, 2015

Star Wars The Force Awakens! No spoilers recap!

The Force Wakes up! 

So many fans will flock to find out how and why the Force is waking up and I for one am so happy that it does! After taking the risk of going to see Star Wars The Force Awakens at a midnight showing I was as nervous as anyone else in the theater and not to mention there was a short technical delay before the movie would start but fortunately I had already seen the Star Trek trailer online so no big loss but I was getting overly eager to see the movie that I came to see. Not sure why but seems like the ticket prices where higher than usual for this showing and maybe its because it was a midnight show.

The Opening was what you expect when you go see a Star Wars movie the Title crawl was there the panning down was there the opening was awesome and aw inspiring.

This movie was great and all I kept thinking was Damn this is what James Cameron and Steven Spielberg would have done to keep it going. I must say that if you are like me and you thought that JJ Abrams Star Trek was an indication of how he would do Star Wars then you would be right but there are only a couple of similar moments that you go maybe its his style.

Over all I like how this movie keeps it all together nothing to far out of this world that it could kill the thrill of fans and nothing to even give the haters anything to hate, it's just a good solid movie and it does its job of keeping the franchise alive.

THE FORCE AWAKENS and I love watching it do so.

Cant wait to see the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment