Friday, March 25, 2016

MOON KNIGHT submission pages begin!

So my incredible fans have spoken and thanks to a recent poll I posted on Twitter I have decided to agree with them and I will do the MoonKnight script as my latest submission to the cool peeps at MARVEL Comics. 

This will be the first in a long time that I have worked on submission pages since I have been so busy doing my creator owned and several cool independent comics for several years now.

Decided that if the support of my fans is what helps me do my own comics the best I can why not include them in the process of sending my submissions to MARVEL.

So strap in and get ready to go step by step with me to see if we can finally get a chance to do some comics for one of the BIG 3!

I will be posting and updating every step of the way and you can get the first looks by signing up with my Patreon here

But even if you don't sign up you will still get to see my progress as I post updates regularly!

Let the Moon be our guide...

Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment