Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Men Tell no Tales Spoiler Free Review!


I remember the first time I tried to watch Walt Disney Pictures Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 

Try as I might I just could not get into the movie, I couldn't understand a word by the Captain Jack Sparrow 
character portrayed by Johnny Depp and I assumed it was another boring period piece. I have never been a big fan of those kinds of films so my brain would immediately shut off.

I seriously tried again last year, planned to watch all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies to catch up, but failed again.

And then after speaking with someone who I know is honestly a big fan of the movies explained to me that Captain Jack Sparrow was always drunk and that's what makes him so fun to watch in these movies.

BINGO!

That changed everything for me...

Although I still must find the time to go back and watch the previous movies but I must admit that I truly enjoyed the new Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

A whole lot too!

The special effects are so amazing in this film I was blown away!  Johnny Depp owns his character as well as the other great actors in this movie.

Maybe I'm late to the party but Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales is action packed, visually incredible and in my opinion money well spent!

Like me on Facebook and Follow me on twitter @erikreevesart

No comments:

Post a Comment