Monday, November 13, 2017

THOR: RAGNAROK Spoiler Free Review!

 
 
I honestly had been looking forward to seeing the New THOR: RAGNAROK film for a while and finally found some time within my super busy schedule to go see the 3rd THOR movie.

As always I was looking for every reason to not like this film.

I thought I had every reason not to...

The trailers all reminded me of the cult classic 1980 Flash Gordon Movie released by 20th Century Fox.

The colors were bold and vibrant which in my experience usually spelled doom for live action films.

But behold my uniquely mortal friends this movie was incredibly fun, well written and very entertaining.

I truly don’t remember the last time the 3rd Movie in a trilogy was this much fun.

It’s like ordering your favorite pizza from your favorite pizza restaurant and it actually tastes as good as the last time you ordered your favorite pizza!

The creative Peeps at Marvel Studios have definitely hit a nice stride with successfully intertwining its unique brand of humor and action together to give movie goers that very needed escape from their daily lives.

I suggest you do yourself a major favor and go see this incredibly fun movie as soon as possible!

Be sure to Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @erikreevesart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment