Thursday, December 28, 2017

BLADE RUNNER 2049 Spoiler Free Review!


I finally had a few hours to actually check out the new BLADE RUNNER 2049 film!

I’m a huge fan of the original BLADE RUNNER film featuring Harrison Ford so when I discovered he was rumored to be in this film I was excited to see it but my schedule has not allowed it to happen until now...

Behold your past is now...well that’s how I truly felt watching this movie.

No way you can duplicate the feel of those awe inspiring cityscapes, no way you can make me actually care about the characters the way you hooked me all those years ago.

If you liked the original movie, like I’m sure you did if your reading my humble review then you probably had these same thoughts.

And yes you did!

How can this be done!

Yo got me!

Just a few of the feelings you will have once you watch this thrillingly seductive movie.

I actually checked out the BLADE RUNNER 2049 VR EXPERIENCE at this years San Diego Comic-Con and it was amazing! 
 
Be sure to check out my SDCC2017 Recap YouTube video to check out some cool footage of my fun experience.

I can truly say that this film reminds me of going to your Moms house and she tells you that she is cooking your favorite meal for dinner tonight. You sit down at the table eager to see if it tastes as good as you remembered only to realize it does!!!

Wipe your mouth and be sure to check out BLADE RUNNER 2049 as soon as humanly possible!

Be sure to Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @erikreevesart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment