Friday, December 22, 2017

GHOST IN THE SHELL Spoiler Free Review!

I can't breathe...

That's how I felt the first time I heard about the live action version of one of my favorite anime series of all time.

I could not hold back my excitement to watch this film.

That looks right, ok that looks right , and that looks right too, oh but wait what's up with that?

That's exactly what happens when you watch this movie, of course it has its many flaws, a lot gets lost in translation and I could care less.

Sometimes you have to just appreciate the effort taken to bring something to the big screen in live action!

If you have not heard of GHOST IN THE SHELL I suggest you google it first and don't just look at the pictures read something about the story.

The Anime has always been way too serious to me, it competes too much with the incredibly designed characters and their world. But I am a big fan of this franchise regardless.

Without a question I enjoyed the live action version of one of my favorite anime series GHOST IN THE SHELL unfortunately in my opinion its just not that great of a movie!

Be sure to Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter @erikreevesart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment